Sunday, July 6, 2014

Giving it Away Now

Why, why, why, do all in horse racing that must know better skirt the real issue? Or don't they know what it is? Either nobody knows anything about their horses any more or everyone is dishonest. I'm disgusted. I was a new fan. I don't think I'm a fan anymore. I'm a fan of the horse racing of yesteryear. 

The very notion of "therapeutic medication" is the problem. Lasix was brought in to cover that fact up. Yes, only 5% or less of healthy, sound, horses bleed - but most horses running are not healthy and sound. That's why they require banamine and bute and all the other crap they are given to mask pain of injury or soreness. But the pain killers and other drugs can't mask the bleeding - because a SORE HORSE WILL BLEED. A sore horse on MEDS will bleed even more. Lasix stops the bleeding that comes from a sore horse running or the bleeding that comes from the NSAIDs and corticosteroids. But it won't stop a REAL bleeder from bleeding. That's why so many scientific studies say it is ineffective - because the real scientists are testing it on real bleeders. 

I'm so done. I've wasted so much time that could be my daughter's time with me discussing the problems in this sport. None of you really want change. If you did, you would talk about the real problems instead of just making yourselves look busy by not having idle hands. Click click click goes the keyboard but it won't stop the tick tick ticking of the clock that shows how the time is running out on this here sport of kingpins.  

2 comments:

  1. For the sport being around for 150+ years you'd think that they would have a better idea of what the problem is. The only way to fix it is cash rebate to the players. Without getting into much detail they being the horse racing powers that be thought slots and bigger purses would bring the good horses. The problem is that the races purse is now worth more than a horses life. If I can take a 10k claimer win 38k. With a win and purses higher. I am going to get the horse back on the track fast as possible. So they now buy a horse for 10k run him to death win 60k put him down and come back next meet with 6 10k horses. HORSE RACING NEEDS TO TREAT THE SPECULATIVE MONEY MARKET THAT IT IS JUST AS SO. NO DIFFERENT THAN STOCK MARKET. I BEING A 2ND GENERATION HANDICAPPER SHOULD BE ABLE TO RAISE 50K TO BET WITH AND BE TAXED LIKE HEDGE FUND MANAGER THEN SINCE I PUT 100K THROUGH THE WINDOW A DAY AND AVERAGE OF 500 TO 700K A WEEK I ACTUALLY DO GET A CASH REBATE OF 3 TO 10% OF THE 25% TAKEOUT FROM THE TRACKS TAKE OFF THE TOP. OBVIOUSLY YOU BET LESS GET 1 TO 5% BACK. IT IS FAIR. THE MONEY THAT I GET IN REBATE GOES RIGHT BACK INTO THE WINDOWS. WE NEED A NATION WIDE RULE AND REGULATIONS AND NO DRUGS OR AT LEAST LIKE EUROPE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE. THE POOLS WILL BE BIGGER THAN NOW PURSES TOO AND DONE SAFELY WITH THE HORSES HEALTH 1ST ORDER OF BUSINESS. TAXES NEED TO BE CHANGED FROM THE SAME AS A LOTTERY AND TAXED LIKE STOCKS BC IT IS A GAME OF SKILL. I WOULD BE ABLE TO RIVAL ANY STOCK BROKER BECAUSE MONEY DOESN'T LIE. IT BRINGS IN OUTSIDE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN RACING AND WOULD SAVE THE GAME. INSTEAD I JUST GOT BACK FROM JAPAN AND HONG KONG TO TRY AND SET UP MY HEDGE FUND TYPE IDEA AND THE HONG KONG JOCKEY CLUB AND JAPAN THOUGHT IT WAS BRILLIANT AND THEY'RE ALREADY WORKING ON IT. I HOPE THAT MADE SENSE BUT THAT'S YOUR CURE RIGHT THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. My Husband gave it a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situation.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflammatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Diabetes,Herpes Virus,Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma. Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer. Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Blogroll